Warsaw Events – last quarter of the year
We have already tackled the popular topic of Warsaw events. There is nothing surprising in this, as the capital of Poland abounds in numerous music, sports and other events. Some of them gather residents of specific districts (for example family picnics), other tourists from different corners of Poland, and other visitors from abroad. One thing is certain – in Warsaw no one can get bored. Last quarter of 2018 is no different – there’s plenty of things going on.
Most events take place during the holiday season, which isn’t surprising at all. Then there is a period of post-holiday rest, which is also connected with the changing weather. This doesn’t mean, however, that in October-December cultural life in Warsaw is dying out. In autumn and winter there are still many outdoor events taking place. Those who definitely don’t like to freeze, should read the calendar of events organized under the roof (in halls, theaters, museums, etc.).
Most important events in Warsaw
What for some is an extremely important event, for others will be an event not worth the attention. As the most important events we recognize those that are organized on a large scale and are likely to gather many participants.
- Jerzy Kryszak show – October 1st in Kuźnia Kulturalna. His performances are extremely popular, Kryszak engages the audience in his show, entertains and at the same time encourages thinking. It creates a unique spectacle that can’t be missed.
- World Travel Show 2018 – huge tourism fair show on 19-21st October, in Ptak Warsaw Expo. III edition is fast approaching. 3 days of great time, don’t forget to book your stay in one of our suites
- 30th Independence Run – as every year, all those who want to celebrate events connected with regaining independence by Poland will run through the streets of Warsaw. Participants, set in two columns in red and white, have a route of 10 kilometers to cover. This is one of the largest street runs in Warsaw.
- Warsaw Motor Show – IV edition on 15-18 th November. The place of the event, just like in case of World Travel Show 2018, will be Ptak Warsaw Expo. This fair is one of the largest automotive events in this part of Europe. It gathers many important people form the automotive industry.
- Denzel Curry concert – December 3rd in Progresja Music Zone. The concert is part of the “TA1300” tour, promoting the latest album of the American artist. The event is organized for all rap music lovers.
- Christmas Carols concert – a magical concert will take place on the second day of Christmas in the Roman Catholic Pauline Church of St. Spirit and St. Paweł Pustelnik. The audience will hear the most beautiful Polish carols as well as well-known Christmas songs. It promises to be an evening full of emotions and joy. New Year’s Eve party will take place on the last day of 2018. Unfortunately, at this moment it is difficult to find any information about the course of this event and special guests who will appear. Probably in the coming weeks all the details will be announced.