Food and Beverage Facilities
- Buffet breakfast (on request) in a cozy cafe in the courtyard;
- Plenty of good restaurants in the neighbourhood with typical Polish food;
- Babysitting or child care available (surcharge)
- Multilingual front desk (Monday-Friday, limited hours);
- Daily housekeeping (Monday-Friday, limited hours);
- Wake up calls;
- Taxi arrangement, to/from airport transportation (surcharge);
- Flight check-in, boarding pass/tickets printing, etc.;
Business and Meeting Facilities
- Free internet connection
- Secretarial services
- Small meeting room, available (on request, surcharge) for 4/5 persons.
- Lift in each staircase;
- Guarded underground parking garage nearby;
- 24h security;
- Iron, iron board, drying rack, detergents available on request (free of charge)
- In our courtyard you will find a cozy cafe, a souvenir store, a beauty center and an official store of Loake - family business making fine, handmade shoes since 1880;
- We do not have our own parking. The closest parking is located on Powstańców Warszawy Square 2 (350 m from us). It is guarded underground parking and it costs 40 PLN/day.
frequently asked questions
- What are standard check-out and check-in times for this Warsaw hotel?
(Photo identification and credit card or cash deposit are required upon check-in for incidental charges)
Check-in time: 2 p.m.
Check-out time: 12 a.m.
- Can I have an early check-in or a late check-out?
Early check-in or late check-out depend on availability.
Please contact us directly: firstname.lastname@example.org or +48 22 826 46 40
- How many people can stay in one apartment?
We offer four types of apartments:
Studio - one room with a sofa bed, open kitchen, shower and toilet;
Junior – one bedroom apartment for 2 persons (+1extra person on a sofa bed in the living room);
Superior – apartment with one single and one double bedroom for 3 persons (+1extra person on a sofa bed in the living room);
Executive – apartment with 2 double bedrooms for 4 persons (+1extra person on a sofa bed in the living room);
- Is it possible to have an extra bed in the apartment and what is the cost?
There is a sofa bed in the living room in each apartment but not every sofa is convertible.
The information about an extra person needs to be given at the time of booking.
The cost of extra person is 45 PLN/night per person (tax included; breakfast excluded).
- Is it possible to book a double room for single use?Yes, of course it is, the price is per person, not per apartment.
- Is it possible to get a baby cot in the apartment?
Yes, you can have it without any extra cost.
Please just let as know that at the time of booking.
- Do you have any special facilities and services available for disabled travelers?
No, unfortunately we don’t have any.
- Do you have smoking rooms?
All the apartments are non-smoking.
There is only one area in our courtyard designated for smoking.
- Do I have to pay extra taxes?
No, tax is included in the price.
- What is the cancellation policy?
All bookings (except for non-refundable offers) can be cancelled with no penalty fee if the guest will notify us before 10:00 of the day preceding the arrival date.
Late cancellation fee is equal to the cost of the first night.
- Do special offers have a different cancellation policy?
The only difference is that our advance booking offer requires the total payment in advance and it’s non-refundable. So once your booking is made, we will charge the total amount on the credit card entered on the booking form.
- Does the hotel offer Internet access and what is the cost?
Yes, all our apartments have Internet connection and it’s included in the price.
- Do you have a pet policy?
Pets are not allowed in our property.