Food and Beverage Facilities
- Buffet breakfast (on request) in a cozy cafe in the courtyard;
- Plenty of good restaurants in the neighbourhood with typical Polish food;
- Babysitting or child care available (surcharge)
- Multilingual front desk (Monday-Friday, limited hours);
- Daily housekeeping (Monday-Friday, limited hours);
- Wake up calls;
- Taxi arrangement, to/from airport transportation (surcharge);
- Flight check-in, boarding pass/tickets printing, etc.;
Business and Meeting Facilities
- Free internet connection
- Secretarial services
- Small meeting room, available (on request, surcharge) for 4/5 persons.
- Lift in each staircase;
- Guarded underground parking garage nearby;
- 24h security;
- Iron, iron board, drying rack, detergents available on request (free of charge)
- In our courtyard you will find a cozy cafe, a beauty center, a watchmaker and an official store of Loake - family business making fine, handmade shoes since 1880;
- We do not have our own parking. The closest parking is located on Powstańców Warszawy Square 2 (350 m from us). It is a guarded underground parking and it costs 40 PLN/day.
frequently asked questions
- What are standard check-out and check-in times for this Warsaw hotel?
(Photo identification and credit card or cash deposit are required upon check-in for incidental charges)
Check-in time: 2 p.m.
Check-out time: 12 a.m.
- Can I have an early check-in or a late check-out?
Early check-in or late check-out depend on availability.
Please contact us directly: email@example.com or +48 22 826 46 40
- How many people can stay in one apartment?
There have three types of apartments:
Junior – one bedroom apartment for 2 persons (+1extra person on a sofa bed in the living room);
Superior – apartment with one single and one double bedroom for 3 persons (+1extra person on a sofa bed in the living room);
Executive – apartment with 2 double bedrooms for 4 persons (+1extra person on a sofa bed in the living room);
- Is it possible to have an extra bed in the apartment and what is the cost?
There is a sofa bed in the living room in each apartment.
The cost of extra person is 10 euro/night per person (tax included; breakfast excluded).
- Is it possible to book a double room for single use?Yes, of course it is, the price is per person, not per apartment.
- Is it possible to get a baby cot in the apartment?
Yes, you can have it without any extra cost.
Please just let as know that at the time of booking.
- Do you have any special facilities and services available for disabled travelers?
No, unfortunately we don’t have any.
- Do you have smoking rooms?
All the apartments are non-smoking.
Whether you need a smoking apartment please express your preference when you book, then if possuible we will give you an apartment with a balcony.
There are also some smoking areas in our courtyard.
- Do I have to pay extra taxes?
No, tax is included in the price.
- What is the cancellation policy?
All bookings can be cancelled with no penalty fee if the guest will notify us before 12:00 of the day preceding the arrival date.
Late cancellation fee is equal to the cost of the first night.
- Do special offers have a different cancellation policy?
The only difference is that our advance booking offer requires the total payment in advance and it’s non-refundable. So once your booking is made, we will charge the total amount on the credit card entered on the booking form.
- Does the hotel offer Internet access and what is the cost?
Yes, all our apartments have an Internet connection and it’s included in the price.
- Do you have a pet policy?
Pets are not allowed.