§ 1. Personal data processing
1. The Administrator of your personal data is OAZA CITY sp. z o.o. with registered office in Warsaw, Chmielna 30, 00-020 Warsaw, Poland, registered in the commercial register of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for the City of Warsaw, Commercial Division XII, under KRS number 0000129198, NIP tax number: 5262011496, REGON statistical number: 012435527, hereinafter referred to as “Residence St. Andrew’s Palace”.
2. Contact with the Administrator is possible via traditional mail at the following address: Residence St. Andrew’s Palace, Chmielna 30, 00-020 Warsaw, Poland or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. The protection of your personal data is carried out in accordance with the requirements of generally applicable laws, including the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), and their storage takes place on secured servers.
4. We confirm that we respect your right to privacy and we care about the security of personal data. For this purpose we use a secure communication encryption protocol (SSL).
5. Acting in accordance with all applicable laws, we strive to provide all possible means of physical, technical and organisational protection of personal data against accidental or deliberate destruction, accidental loss, alteration, unauthorised disclosure, use or access.
6. Personal data provided in the contact form on the Website, i.e. name, surname, telephone number and e-mail address are treated as confidential and are not visible to unauthorised persons.
§ 2. Data administration
2. The purpose of processing the personal data of users and guests of the Website
2.1. Residence St. Andrew’s Palace processes your personal data in order to conclude and perform the contract for the provision of accommodation services. In addition, the purpose of personal data processing is:
at Residence St. Andrew’s Palace, or defending against your claims towards Residence St. Andrew’s Palace;
2.1.2. documenting the performance of the service for tax purposes;
2.2. If you have agreed to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes, in particular by subscribing to the newsletter on the Website, Residence St. Andrew’s Palace processes your personal data (including profiling) for that purpose, i.e. in order to provide you with marketing information and offers about our products and services.
3. The legal basis for the processing
3.1. The legal basis for the processing of your personal data obtained by Residence St. Andrew’s Palace is the need to take up activities preceding the conclusion and performance of the contract for the provision of accommodation services.
3.2. The legal basis for the processing of your personal data used for marketing purposes, in particular those obtained as a result of subscribing to the newsletter on the Website is your consent.
3.3. Residence St. Andrew’s Palace declares that the consent can be withdrawn at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of personal data processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
3.4. The legal basis for the processing of your personal data in connection with any damage suffered by Residence St. Andrew’s Palace, or defence against your claims in relation to Residence St. Andrew’s Palace is the legitimate interest of Residence St. Andrew’s Palace.
3.5. The legal basis for the processing of your personal data in order to issue an invoice are the provisions of Polish tax and accounting law.
4. The categories of recipients of the personal data
4.1. Residence St. Andrew’s Palace makes personal data available to the following categories of entities:
4.1.1. companies providing brokerage services for the reservation of accommodation, in particular via websites;
4.1.2. companies providing IT support services and software;
4.1.3. accounting firms providing accounting services;
4.1.4. transport and taxi companies in the event that you order transport or a courier;
4.1.5. law firms providing legal advisory and representation services;
4.1.6. companies providing security services if you check in at Residence St. Andrew’s Palace by filling in the registration card after the working hours of our staff;
4.1.7. other entities if it will be necessary to perform a service for you or in the pursuit of a legitimate interest of Residence St. Andrew’s Palace.
4.2. Your personal data may also be made available to public authorities on the basis and within the limits set by applicable law.
5. The period for which the personal data will be stored
5.1. Personal data obtained in connection with a concluded contract for the provision of accommodation services will be processed during the period of limitation of tax liabilities or civil-law claims of Residence St. Andrew’s Palace or yours, depending on which of these events will occur later, however no longer than 10 years from the performance of the service, unless the period of limitation of claims is interrupted or suspended. In this case, this period will be extended accordingly.
5.2. Personal data obtained for marketing purposes on the basis of your consent will be processed during the period of validity of the consent, i.e. until its withdrawal.
6. Your rights
6.1. You have the right to access your personal data, rectify it, delete it or limit the processing thereof and also receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used format.
6.2. In addition, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data based on a legitimate interest of Residence St. Andrew’s Palace, including profiling.
6.3. Access to your personal data is possible at the head office of Residence St. Andrew’s Palace.
6.4. Furthermore, Residence St. Andrew’s Palace provides an email address: email@example.com for inquiries about personal data, provided that the person requesting the personal data is correctly identified.
6.5. In the case of any doubts, Residence St. Andrew’s Palace has the right to refuse to fulfil a request for personal data sent electronically.
7.1. You have the right to file a complaint regarding the processing of your personal data to the supervisory authority, which is the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (previously the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection), whose office is located at the following address: 2 Stawki Str., 00-193 Warsaw, Poland.
8. Transfer of personal data outside the EEA
8.1. Residence St. Andrew’s Palace does not intend to transfer your personal data outside the European Economic Area, which covers the European Union member states as well as Iceland, Norway and Liechtenstein.
9. Providing personal data as a contractual or statutory requirement
9.1. You are not required to provide us with any personal data; however, we do need the following data: name, surname, address (including country of residence), VAT invoice details, credit card number and the date of stay, in order to conclude a contract for accommodation services with Residence St. Andrew’s Palace.
9.2. Failure to provide the above personal data will prevent Residence St. Andrew’s Palace from concluding a contract for accommodation services.
10. Automated decisions and profiling
10.1. Residence St. Andrew’s Palace does not make automated decisions based on personal data, but can do profiling for marketing purposes.
10.2. You have the right to object to the use of profiling at any time. In this case, Residence St. Andrew’s Palace will immediately stop profiling.
§ 3. “Cookies” policy
1. The Website uses “cookies”. These are small text files sent by the web server and stored by your computer’s browser software. When the browser reconnects with the Website, it recognises the type of device the user connects with. Only the server that created the cookies can read the information contained in them. Cookies therefore make it easier to use previously visited websites. The information collected includes the IP address, type of browser used, language, type of operating system, Internet service provider, time and date information, and the location and information sent to the Website via the contact form.
3. We use the following cookies on the Website:
a. “necessary” cookies, enabling the use of services available as part of the Website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the Website;
b. cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication on the Website;
c. “performance” cookies, enabling the collection of information on the use of the Website pages;
d. “functional” cookies, making it possible to store the settings selected by the user and personalising the user interface, e.g. in terms of the language or region of the user’s origin, size of the font, appearance of the Website etc.;
e. “advertising” cookies, enabling us to provide users with advertising content more tailored to their interests.
4. You have the option to disable or restore cookie collection by changing the settings in your web browser at any time.
5. The cookies policy may be subject to change, in which case an appropriate message will be posted on the Website.
§ 4. Contact
1. If you submit an inquiry via email or by telephone, in order to improve the service process, we may respond to the email address provided by you or contact you by phone at the given telephone number as well as contact you by other means of distance communication, for the purpose of:
a. answering your messages and questions;
b. providing information necessary for the conclusion and performance of the contract;
c. clarifying any payment issues;
d. clarifying and correcting any errors or ambiguities.
2. If you agree to receive commercial information, in particular by subscribing to the Residence St. Andrew’s Palace newsletter, we will be able to send you commercial information you request to your e-mail address.
§ 5. Final provisions